Ready for harvest

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pain receptors Part 2

Okay, so I didn't name the first one part 1 really, but after looking at it again, I realized there is so much missing. So here is the second part of it.
I have problems like everyone else. Some are painful things from the past that don't just shake off very easily. I have asked myself (as some people have indicated) if I am just being to sensitive about it. The answer is "no". It was a real hurt and I needed to take care of it.
This reminds me of a story. I was working one day with a friend who spilled some grease on his foot. The boss told him to hurry up and take care of it so he could keep working. He didn't take care of it till that evening. The grease had gone right through his shoe and burned his toe. The next day he had to go to the hospital to have part of his toe taken off due to gangrene. I know this is gross, but the truth is, if he had taken care of his foot right when he hurt it, he would have been in better shape.
God is the healer of all things. We try to put the ole "if it's God's will" spin on these things, but I'm sure that when you go to the alter and pray for God to come into your life that you don't question if it's His will or not. God's grace is sufficient for you. Today, God wants to heal you. You might ask what you have to do. Most of the time, you just let him. The next step will be given, but the first thing is a total surrender to Him. Don't wait for an invitation or things to be just right, because they never will be. Then tell someone. The pain inside is not something you can keep hiding and letting it gets worse only makes things harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment